Because I work at Cashback Research, I could do what you cannot: I called up the daily quota stats on that survey: 0 completed smoking surveys today. Zero. Now I knew why. Sheesh!
So now I get to write about what to do when something goes wrong. Here goes:
- Don't throw your phone or laptop. That won't help. And worse, you'll lose your ability to...
- Tell us about it. Submit a ticket, and we'll get back to you personally, usually the same day. You may also post on our Facebook page.
- Don't impersonate a Brit. Besides being a violation of our Honesty Policy, you'll have to mind all of those alien spellings of analyse, disc and car park. Brilliant!
- Find other things to do. Presently, there over 47 cash-paying activities on the desktop dashboard and 14 on the mobile app. While I waited for the zip code error to be fixed, I earned $3.50 by installing the Mobile Expressions app on my phone. Long overdue. I'm now just $5.25 from another cash payout!
- Be cool. Please don't curse at me in your ticket. The error is from our research partner; we're just the middle man. Besides, NO ONE can take the smoking survey right now, so the budget will not go away. I'll still be able to earn $2.50 cash on that survey once the form is fixed.
Hm. That will leave me just $2.75 short of my next payout. There is a daily survey on cereals that pays $1.15. Maybe I'll give that a try over lunch.
Do you feel like taking a survey and earning some fast cash today? Choose your format: